-->

additionally are you able to come to be a?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    wech Index du Forum -> WECH -> PRESENTATION
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
misshuana
Real Wecheur
Real Wecheur

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 鼠 Rat

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Nov - 06:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: additionally are you able to come to be a? Répondre en citant

David Peralta To Undergo Season Ending Wrist Surgery - RealGM Wiretap
David Peralta will undergo season-ending surgery on his right wrist Thursday.

Peralta has had issues with his wrist since he first injured it last season Womens Michael Bennett Jersey , when he was informed that he may have irritated a ligament. Since then, he has made two different trips to the disabled list because of the injury.

After combining to hit .301.351.492 with 25 home runs in 865 plate appearances from 2014-15, Peralta's offensive output dipped to .251.295.433 with four homers in 183 trips to the plate this season.

White Sox Sign Chien Ming Wang - RealGM Wiretap

The Chicago White Sox have signed Chien-Ming Wang to a Minor League contract.

He has been assigned to the Triple-A Charlotte Knights.

Wang, 34, was 8-5 with a 3.70 ERA in 19 games this season for Triple-A Louisville (Cincinnati Reds).

Wainwright Experiencing Abdominal Pain - RealGM Wiretap

Adam Wainwright is being sent back to St. Louis to be examined by a doctor after his workout was cut short by abdominal pain on Tuesday.

John Mozeliak said he wasn't "overly concerned Womens Jimmy Graham Jersey ," given the ailment is unrelated to the pitcher's arm.

The Cardinals are scheduled to update the right-hander's status after he sees doctors.

Rangers Have Attempted To Extend Rougned Odors Contract - RealGM Wiretap

The Texas Rangers have tried to sign Rougned Odor to a contract extension, but the two sides are no longer actively talking after finding themselves far apart on terms.

It was reported back in October that the two sides planned to discuss a deal.

Odor, 22, hit .261.316.465 line in 2015 despite struggling mightily early on.

Gonzalez Cites Green Monster For Power Drop - RealGM Wiretap

Adrian Gonzalez grew up in San Diego rooting for the Padres, but always admired Fernando Valenzuela.

Gonzalez realizes that the Dodgers' large Mexican-American fan base will identify with him.

"Hopefully Womens Kam Chancellor Jersey , I can come close to doing what Fernando did here," he said. "But everything good comes from doing your work on the field."

Gonzalez was often criticized by the Boston media.

"They didn't like that I was a calm person. I won't throw my helmet, I won't scream, I won't use bad words if I strike out. That's what they want over there."

Gonzalez lost some of his power while with the Red Sox, hitting 27 home runs in 2011 after averaging 34 over the previous four seasons.

"What took my power away was the Green Monster Womens Doug Baldwin Jersey ," said Gonazlez.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Nov - 06:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    wech Index du Forum -> WECH -> PRESENTATION Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation