-->

PureConnect know exactly what to expect

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    wech Index du Forum -> WECH -> PRESENTATION
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Labi1995
Wecheur Pro
Wecheur Pro

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 鷄 Coq

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Nov - 03:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: PureConnect know exactly what to expect Répondre en citant

Becki Pierotti is a competitive distance runner who currently runs for the National Running Center in Clarks Summit, PA. She has PR’s of 18:30 in the 5K, 1:25:07 in the half marathon, and 3:02:30 in the marathon – in other words, she’s crazy fast!Becki is also Adidas NMD Mujer currently a grad student at a chiropractic college. She has an interest in the causes and treatment of running injuries, and is a bit of a shoe geek. Much like me, she likes to write long, in-depth reviews of shoes on her blog The Middle Miles, and thus I thought she’d be a great fit for a guest review here on Runblogger. Given that the Brooks PureConnect was too narrow for me to wear comfortably, I asked her if she’d be willing to review it for me, and she happily obliged.Enough babbling, here’s Becki’s review of the Brooks PureConnect Nike Air Huarache Donne 2:Brooks PureConnect 2: Guest Review by Becki Pierotti
When Brooks was still set to discontinue the Launch, I found myself in the unenviable position of finding myself a new workhorse shoe. I had tried the Brooks PureConnect when the original was first released, but after wearing them out, I went back Nike Air Max 2016 Femme to the Launch as my primary trainer and largely forgot about the PureConnect…until now. Faced with the prospect of no more Launch, I revisited the PureConnect. Obviously the Launch is back, but in the months before its return, my interest in the PureConnect was rekindled, which gave me the opportunity to try its successor, the Brooks PureConnect 2.The PureConnect 2 is Brooks’ second most stripped-down shoe of its PureProject collection. It uses the same midsole and outsole as the original, so those of you who have worn the Nike Dunk Sky High Womens original PureConnect know exactly what to expect. The PureConnect 2 has a 4mm heel-toe differential and weighs in at 7.2oz for a men’s size 9 and 5.9oz for a women’s size 8.The biggest change from the original PureConnect is the move to a burrito-style upper with asymmetrical lacing, reminiscent of the upper of the Nike Air Max 95 Femme discontinued Green Silence. The new upper is made of a mesh material and has a bit more “give” than the original. It’s still built on the same curved and narrow last as the first PureConnect, but a little bit more give in the Nike Air Max 95 Hombre upper means that someone who found the first PureConnect just a touch too narrow may be able to stretch the upper of the 2. However, make no mistake, this is still a narrow shoe, particularly when compared to the other PureProject shoes. It also seems to breathe better than the original, and is comfortable Nike Air Huarache Femme with or without socks. Ultimately, I feel the new upper is definitely an improvement.For those of you who haven’t worn the first PureConnect, the first thing you’ll likely notice upon putting on the PureConnect 2 are the “bubbles” on the sole. There’s a definite feeling of awkward instability when standing in these shoes (I described the original as what I’d expect Reebok toner shoes to feel like), but this feeling almost disappears when running. Just don’t look for ground-feel, because due to the construction of the bubble-like www.ronbell.co.uk pods on the sole, there’s not much there.

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Nov - 03:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    wech Index du Forum -> WECH -> PRESENTATION Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation